With over 20 years in the design and marketing industry working with some of the world's leading brands, I have acquired the expertise to handle just about anything you care to throw at me!
My main service offering these days is based on two main areas, Marketing Communications and Branding. These two areas are linked in many ways but require a different approach and skills.
From a one-off ad-hoc project, initial marketing/brand audit, strategy and development planning, being your outsourced marketing director or just helping out in areas where you need most assistance. My flexible service is adaptable to whatever your particular need is.
- Aligning your marketing strategy to your business plan
Developing and managing the implementation of your marketing plan
- Managing the planning process and developing your activity plans
- Developing and implementing your digital marketing strategy
- Creating highly original and memorable direct marketing campaigns
- Managing your advertising and PR
- Delivering effective marketing communication activity to clients, advocates, business partners, investors, supporters and internally to staff
I have excellent experience in all aspects of branding gained with British Airways, Reckitt Benckiser, Vodafone and Informa to name but a few. I have also completed brand identity projects with
ADR International, Sourcingpoint, PTR Associates, Beard Construction, Constructing Excellence
and Geos Group in the past few years.
Core brand skills include:
- Brand evaluation (environment, behavior and tangible)
- Research (qualitative and quantitative)
- Defining brand principals
- Brand positioning strategy
- Brand communication strategy
- Origination and design of brand identities
- Implementation strategy
- Brand management
- Brand effectiveness evaluation
- Brand review panels and steering groups
- Brand management coaching and leadership
"From my experience you usually have to use more than one type of marketing and design agency - either it's a bigger London style branding and image agency for the strategic stuff or it's a smaller more nimble hands-on team to do your basic and creative marketing for campaigns. Yet in Graham Jerome-Ball you have the closest thing to a one-stop shop. He has the big experience and the considered response to help you think about your marketing strategy so that you can frame it and do something rather than just talk about it. But he also loves to take a product or a service and create marketing campaigns that sing out loud. He also writes pretty good copy - but for the record he didn't write this!"